Monday, September 14, 2009

No matter how you spell it.....

No matter how you spell it cuckhold, Cockhold, or cuckold, it still means the same thing. The proper spelling is cuckold. According to Merriem Websters Online Dictionary the definition of cuckold:
Main Entry: cuck·old
Pronunciation: \ˈkə-kəld, -(ˌ)kōld\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English cokewold
Date: 13th century
: a man whose wife is unfaithful

— cuckold transitive verb

Some men would find a cheating wife a humiliation that he could never forgive. Other men find their wives unfaithfullness as a turn on. Despite the humiliation of the knowledge that he can't satisfy his wife, knowing that she is getting that sexual satisfaction else where is very exciting to some men.

I am a cheating wife. I am active in the lifestyle and I will blog more about this later. I enjoy small penis humilitiation, AKA, SPH, Humiliation, and the cuckold lifestyle.

Until then, would you like to contact me for a cuckold fantasy phone sex session? Feel free to dial my toll free number for phone sex only.


Montana 1-866-376-5609

No comments:

Post a Comment