Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Blog. Finally!

Hi Guys,

I am jumping on the band wagon. I see a lot of my fellow co-workers with their own blogs and from time to time I have posted on our JPS Company blog but now I figured I will have my own individual blog. I will try to blog once a week. I hope that you book mark my new blog and keep my number. I love to make you beg!

And for those that don't know it already. I am a Married Lady, Some might call me a "Trophy Wife" because my husband is a very wealthy, powerful and successful business man. He wears the pants in those settings but when we are home alone he is my little slut!

I don't need the money but enjoy phone sex and this is my way of keeping my man in check. It drives him crazy. :) I enjoy being a cuckold wife, sex toys, especially strapon's and I enjoy being a hot MILF and all kinds of Mommy fantasies. If you are interested in phonesex with a woman that knows what she likes and goes for it, try me at my own personal toll free number: 1-866-376-5609

You can see more of me here:

LittleCumTakers

Nawty Office Girls
Cuckold Phone Sex

Montana
1-866-376-5609

No comments:

Post a Comment